Anyone else crave something sweet after a nice workout? Story of my life! It always made me feel guilty, so instead of wallowing in that guilt I decided to come up with a guilt free snack (honey and healthy fats!) that satisfied my post-workout cravings. Say hello to these no bake Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Cookies! Yes, the name is a bit of a mouthful, but it’s a tasty mouthful! The recipe is about as easy as they come, just a handful of ingredients and twenty minutes of your time. The delicious dark chocolate is what brings it all together. I like to double the batch and keep the cookies stored in the fridge for when the cravings strike!
If you try this recipe, I would love to know what you think! Leave a comment and tag @feel_good_fam on Instagram.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ cup shredded coconut flakes
- ¼ cup honey or sticky sweetener of choice
- 2 cups dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine the peanut butter, coconut flakes, and honey. Mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into a mold of your choice* and then place it in the freezer for 20 minutes or until firm.
- While the peanut butter cookies are firming up, melt the chocolate and coconut oil using the double boiler method, or use a microwave with 30-second intervals.
- Remove the peanut butter cookies from the freezer and pop them out of the cookie mold. Then, with 2 forks dip each peanut butter cookie into the melted chocolate until it is completely covered. Shake off any excess chocolate and then lay each cookie on the parchment paper for the chocolate coat to harden.
- Place in fridge to keep them firm until ready to eat.